- Understanding how your past effects your present and future
- Releasing ways of being that helped you cope and survive your past, but no longer serve you today
- Helping you move through areas in your life where you feel confused, inhibited, ‘stuck’, or ‘blocked’
- Understanding learned relationship patterns, and how these do or do not serve you today
- Developing your ‘true self’ leadership’ skills –both personally and professionally
- Embracing transition, transformation, and change – without resistance or fear
- Adjusting to unexpected, difficult life events
- Managing your emotions and feelings mindfully and skillfully – including anxiety and depression
- Aligning with your core beliefs, principles, and priorities so as to live in a values-based manner
- Discovering strategies to help you communicate clearly, confidently, and assertively with others
- Understanding how your past (including childhood family roles you fulfilled) may be holding you back and interfering with your ability to wholeheartedly live as your true self in the present
- Learning how to stand in your truth and light, making you immune to ‘toxic’ behavior and situations
- Recovering from ‘people-pleasing’ and ‘codependency’, including learning to set boundaries with others and practice effective and consistent self-care
- Cultivating rewarding, reciprocal relationships
- Increasing intuitive awareness by getting in touch with your own inner wisdom
- Appreciating and expressing your natural gifts and talents
- Embracing the unknown and living in the ever-unfolding ‘now’
- Tuning into a constant source of creative, spontaneous ‘flow’ so as to experience improved health, sustained energy, and increased stamina
Meeting You Right Where You Are
If I were to ask you right now, “In what situations, or around which people, do you feel most yourself, and most creative, free, and alive”, what would be your answer? Alternatively, if I were to ask you, “In what situations, or around which people, do you not feel like your real, authentic self and/or less than who and what you sense or believe yourself to be?,” how might you respond? Contemplating these questions can be provocative, to say the least, and there may be no obvious or easy answers at first. My intent is to meet you exactly where you are right now, and give you the feedback that you need to assist you in becoming who you were always most truly meant to be.
You Are Invited To Contact Me Today To Arrange For A Free Introductory Therapeutic Life Coaching ‘Strategy Session’
(The Difference Between) A SAGE AND A CHILD
When the mature body-mind starts to be an extension of the openness, of its true nature, it rediscovers innocence, except now there is a deep wisdom that allows it to be fascinated without ever grasping or pushing anything away, which is unnecessary. So the movement and the fascination are not infantile. They are childlike, but absolutely wise. This openness holds the deepest, deepest wisdom. Then you are finally able to be fascinated without losing yourself in an identity and with no sense that you can be threatened.
The infant’s whole world is about the body. This is as it should be, as it needs to be. But the innocent sage is not concerned about sustaining the body. It gets sustained, but not because of fear of not sustaining it. That’s why in the re-remembering, in the deepest homecoming to your Self, there is a freedom to actually be here, living this life without fear.
Special Offer: Introductory Therapeutic Life Coaching Strategy Session
If it’s time to take your personal and/or professional development and growth to the next level, the individually customized therapeutic life coaching™ and guidance strategies I offer will get you there. As a Transformational Expert with over twenty years experience, the unique processes I have developed to assist people from all walks of life in expanding beyond limiting views of self and others so as to live an emotionally honest, fulfilling, and awakened life have proven to be effective time and time again. I invite you to contact me for a free consultation so that we can discuss how best to structure your sessions based on your goals, preferences, and needs, as well as pricing options.