Sign Up to receive notifications about my book’s publication date (see ‘Newsletter’ in the right side-bar).
What if we were to embrace all of our emotions as welcomed guests, recognizing them for what they are: Wise guides that seek to lead us toward the experience of genuine transformation,’true self’ liberation, and a felt-sense awareness of our innate wholeness?
In her book, You Are Already Whole: On Discovering and Being Your True Self, Rebecca C. Mandeville, a licensed psychotherapist and transformational life coach, shares the unique 11 Step ‘pathway’ she created to assist her clients in their efforts to heal and transform at a deep, core (root) level. To embark upon this pathway, we are challenged to expand beyond the commonly held view that emotions are either ‘positive’ or ‘negative’, instead re-envisioning even our most painful feelings and sensations as being health-seeking signals emanating from an infinite intelligence that innately lives within us all; signals that, if paid attention to and mindfully followed, will eventually lead us toward the experience of emotional freedom and sustained well being that is grounded in a direct knowledge of the true self.
This Book May Be Especially Helpful For People Who:
- Find themselves continuing to act out old patterns and roles that inhibit the ability to develop and experience mutually rewarding, respectful, and reciprocal relationships
- Grew up in a distressed family environment
- Feel they must hide their real self behind a mask
- Struggle with depression, anxiety, self-medication issues, and/or addiction
- Have difficulty asserting themselves and setting appropriate boundaries (may identify as ‘codependent’)
- Consider themselves to be a ‘highly sensitive person’ (HSP)
- Are on a path of self-discovery and/or consider themselves to be a ‘spiritual seeker’
- Actively participate in a 12-Step program
Sign Up To Receive Notification of My Book’s Publication Date.
Just fill out the Newsletter Subscription Form on the Right Side-Bar.
Rebecca C. Mandeville, MA
Latest posts by Rebecca C Mandeville, MA (see all)
- Announcing My New Horse-Guided Learning, Coaching, & Counseling Practice - April 22, 2018
- What Is Therapeutic Life Coaching? - July 18, 2016
- Working Mindfully With Anxiety: Anxiety Symptoms As Health-Seeking Signals -Part Two - June 8, 2016